Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Mrs Mouna

Hello Dear,

Greetings, It is understandable that you may be a bit apprehensive because you do not know me, I am Mrs. Mouna Karim, married to Late Dr. Kadi Karim who worked with Tunisia embassy in Ouagadougou the capital city of Burkina Faso, in west Africa.

He died after a brief illness that lasted for only five days. Since his death I decided not to remarry again even though we had no child, My late husband deposited some huge amount with a bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

I am requesting for your assistance to claim this fund through my directives and the fund shall be used for charity project in your country under your care and I shall allocate some percentage for you if you will be of the required assistance. I shall give you details upon your response to this letter.

Mrs Mouna

No comments: